How To Make Natural Easter Baskets With Round Reeds (And Why It’s A Better Option Than Using Traditional Easter Eggs
Easter is a time for celebration and happiness, which is why it’s so important to choose an eco-friendly option when it comes to baskets. Not only are round reed baskets better for the environment, they’re also more fun to assemble. In this blog post, we will show you how to make natural Easter baskets with round reeds using simple supplies you likely have on hand. Not only is this a great way to celebrate Easter without damaging the environment, but your baskets will look great too!
What are round reeds?
Round reeds are a great alternative to store-bought Easter eggs. They’re eco-friendly, natural, and can be made in just a few minutes. Plus, they look much better than traditional Easter eggs! Here’s how to make them:
1. Fill a small container with water and place the round reed inside.
2. Turn the reed so that it floats on top of the water.
3. Wait until the water has stopped bubbling and the round reed is slightly softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Remove the Round Reed from the water and gently squeeze it to release all of its water. You’ll now have a hollow round reed that can be used for Easter baskets or other crafts!
How to make natural Easter baskets with round reeds
If you’re looking to ditch the traditional Easter eggs this year, opting for natural baskets made out of round reeds is a great option. Not only are these baskets earth-friendly, but they also look beautiful on display. Plus, there’s no need to worry about dyeing or storing eggs in a potentially hazardous environment. Here’s how you can make your own natural Easter baskets using round reeds:
1. Pick your desired type of reed. Some options include wild sage, sweet corn, and bamboo shoots.
2. Remove the center of the reed using a sharp knife or scissors. You’ll want to leave a hole about an inch in diameter.
3. Fill each hole with Easter goodies like candies, chocolates, flowers, or small toys.
4. Tie the reeds together with raffia or string to create your desired basket shape or size. Be sure to leave enough room at the top so that you can hang it up later!
Why it’s a better option than using traditional Easter eggs
Easter baskets made with natural round reeds are a eco-friendly and healthy option for Easter celebrations. The baskets are easy to make, and they can be customized to match the style of your home. Plus, they’re a fun way to show off your creative side. Here are three reasons why using round reeds in Easter baskets is a better option than using traditional eggs:
Round Reeds Are Eco-Friendly: Traditional Easter eggs are made from hard-boiled eggs that have been glued together. This process Pollutes waterways and causes environmental damage. Round reeds, on the other hand, are made from an aquatic plant called Sycamore Swallowtail that grows in water. This means that the baskets made with these reeds are environmentally friendly, and they don’t contain any chemicals or toxins.
Traditional Easter eggs are made from hard-boiled eggs that have been glued together. This process Pollutes waterways and causes environmental damage. Round reeds, on the other hand, are made from an aquatic plant called Sycamore Swallowtail that grows in water. This means that the baskets made with these reeds are environmentally friendly, and they don’t contain any chemicals or toxins. Round Reeds Are Healthier Than Traditional Eggs: Hard-boiled eggs contain cholesterol and other unhealthy ingredients. Round reed baskets, on the other hand, do not contain any cholesterol or other unhealthy ingredients. In fact, the baskets may even help to improve your health